HERE IS A ROUGH PRICE GUIDE FOR COMMISSIONS.
- PRICING DOESN'T INCLUDE ACCESSORIES/outfits. they RANGE FROM £15 TO £300 EXTRA DEPENDING ON HOW COMPLEX THEY ARE AND HOW BIG THE ANIMAL IS. I often spend double the time I charge for but it's because I am a bit of a perfectionist in making things detailed and to scale.
- There is around a 4 MONTH wait between THE DEPOSIT PAYMENT AND YOUR LITTLE CRITTER COMING TO YOU.
- If you do need something turned around faster feel free to email me and I will see what i can do but generally each animal takes between 2 and 6 months to complete.
- if I need to get eyes or or rare animals from far flung places it could take a little longer and cost more due to the insane customs and import charges but I try to keep these costs low.
- All tanning and processing is done by me in house to make sure the quality is high and respect is always shown.
- each outfit is literally tailor made to each animal. I am qualified in pattern cutting and tailoring and I don't cut corners when it comes to the animals outfits as they don't get to change it.
- each form is made specifically for that animal and I don't use commercial taxidermy forms which is why my prices are slightly higher. No two animals are the same in nature and I like to make sure each animal that leaves me is unique too.
- All accessories are hand made and as detailed as possible. I also like to get to know my customers and add some little sentimental touches to the accessories.
- every critter is photographed in high resolution before sending.
- for use in tv, film or advertising there may be extra licensing costs that can be negotiated.
- all photographs of the animals are taken by me. please contact me for photo licensing.